Soul Eater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater

YEAH! SOUL EATER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.
If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 am by Shadow

» Just here to hang.
If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 pm by Death

Top posters
Death
If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Vote_lcapIf your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Voting_barIf your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Vote_rcap 
Shadow
If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Vote_lcapIf your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Voting_barIf your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Vote_rcap 
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
Admin
Death

If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Empty
PostSubject: If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.   If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 pm

~post here
Back to top Go down
https://souleater.rpg-board.net
Death
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.   If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:45 pm

The mirror stood there in the middle of the room as death glared at it many hours, he thought how it was like back in the day before he trapped his soul to Death City. A sigh came from Lord Death. His son, Death the Kid, sat in a chair made for the grim reaper, his piercing yellow eyes watching his father.

On the other hand Patty was twiddling with some string and humming to herself while Liz twirled her hair in a bored manner. Who knows where Shadow was, the twin sister of Kid, and her weapons. Kid knew what was going on, he can feel the emotions coming from his father, how he wishes to escape the city. Only once he done that, and it was to only fight the Kishin, but he didn't technically leave the city... he just took the city with him.

"Father are you quite alright? You've been quiet for a while now, and completely ignored my question," Kid tilted his head, as if too get a glance at the mirror to see his father.

Still quiet, and not saying a word, until... "You know, Kiddo, the world is dangerous." An answer finally came from Lord Death, but it wasn't the answer Kid wanted to hear.

"What are you talking about," Kid stood up, a bit agitated, "The Kishin is gone, unless there is something you're not telling me?" He gave a suspicious look to his father, he hated the fact that his dad kept secrets from him.

"Of course not," Death turned towards Kid all happy like, "You're right the Kishin is gone and there isn't anything to worry about. Alright I'll give you the mission, but you becareful do you understand?"

Kid nodded to his father and walked off, "Come on Liz, Patty it's time."

"OKAY!" Patty giggled as she and Liz went to follow Kid.

If anyone were to see the look of Death's real face, they would think he had a worried look. He knew what was going on, for the Kishin had a twin brother. A brother who happened to be Archer's and Fletcher's father. He too is becoming a Kishin, and it won't be long until he is one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.   If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 am

Shadow and her two identical twin weapons walked down the halls in a serious manner. The twin sister to Kid looked as a grim reaper should, she was determined and focused, and if anyone saw her now they would say she looked powerful. She kept this composure until she entered her father’s room and saw Death the Kid there, her most precious brother.

Breaking all form of being serious, she obtained a huge grin and practically jumped on top of her twin brother in a hug, “My most precious brother! I missed you!!! I know I saw you like… not too long ago, but I have missed you!” Oh yes… this was a grim reaper...

The two twin weapons, Archer and Fletcher just looked at each other, sighed and then shrugged in a COMPLETELY symmetrical way. It was just how Shadow was, stoic when she needed to be and… hyper the next second. The symmetry, however, did not go unnoticed by Kid, who loved his sisters' two weapons (well at least their symmetry).

Shadow stepped back to give her brother some air and stood in the exact center of Archer and Fletcher so that their formation was perfectly symmetrical… except, of course, for the three lines on Shadow’s hair that was the mirror version of Kid’s hair. Archer whispered to his brother, “I bet you ten bucks she has already forgotten why we were coming here…” Fletcher chuckled and whispered back, “We both know she probably has, so I am sooo not taking that bet.” Archer shrugged and knew he couldn’t pull a fast one on his brother, they both knew their meister too well.
Back to top Go down
Death
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.   If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:46 pm

When Kid walked out of the room he did not expect a random huge hug coming from his twin sister, Shadow, which startled him a bit, "Ahh....Shadow....Let.....Go....Can't.....Breath...." When Shadow let go of him he took a deep breath of air.

"Well then, that was a surprise, and how could you miss me when we were just together in class about a half hour ago..." his voice trailed off as his eyes glowed, "YOU'RE WEAPONS ARE PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL!!!!"

Liz sighed, "Here we go again..." As for Patty she was just giggling at the look on Kid's face. "PERFECT SYMMETRY PERFECT SYMMETRY!!!" She taunted.

"I WANT YOUR WEAPONS!" Kid announced for the hundredth time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.   If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 am

Shadow smiled, “Really? Only a half hour? It felt like DAYS!! No.. YEARS!!! No wait! MONTHS!!!... wait shouldn’t months go before years? Oops…” when Kid mentioned her two weapons, she quickly tacked her two twins and said in a cute brat-like way, “NO! They’re mine!!!”

Archer and Fletcher sighed and looked at each other like -_-, and the result was like one person was looking in the mirror. Archer cleared his throat and reminded the very hyper shadow, “Excuse me, but you do recall we came here for a REASON, did we not?”

The only think Shadow could do was let her two symmetrical weapons go and take a step back. She blinked at them a couple of times and then replied carefully, “Oh yeah… but… I forgot why” Fletcher rolled his eyes and Archer smacked his forehead, they knew Shadow so very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.   If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your in trouble/ mission request/ if you were called up here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater :: School :: Death Room-
Jump to: